MB SLIDE | ZOMB-09997
It is a sliding compound Anti-blocking polyethylene base containing 35% of mineral additive-load.
Especially recommended for critical applications extrusion or injection and laminates requiring optimum dispersion and minimum deposits on the die.ZOZER S.A. de C.V. Maintains statistical control range closed in the production of this material to ensure excellent batch to batch consistency. Characteristics:
- Extrusion temperature range up to 200 ° c.
- Extrusion maximum 220 ° C.
- Compatible with LDPE, LLDPE and HDPE.
- Excellent dispersion.
- Excellent brightness and opacity with low dosage.
- Contains phenolic phenolic antioxidants cause yellowing or "pinking"
- Flat extrusion blown film.
- Injection molding and blow.
- Sheet extrusion.
Packaging and Storage:
- Presentation sack and bag of 25 kgs.
- On long storage times it acquires moisture so it is recommended to rotate the inventory in a period of less than one year after purchase.